Where Are They Now???
This page talks about where and what
past 98s are now doing.
- The infamous "James"
guy that always tried to pick up guys on the cart crew has been released from
jail and is on the loose again...All young children beware. We
all figured he was a child molester, but now we know he is. Somehow
he got out of the child molestation charges.
- Brandon Glover, a former 98, is now
up on charges for attempted murder and first degree assault. He beat
a garbage man with a baseball bat because the man supposedly raped one of
Brandon's friends. He admitted to the crime and turned himself in.
At least he is still honest. Don't piss the cartcrew off!!!
- Mike, aka Paco, has lost contact with
- David Jones, aka b****, is back on
- Chuck came back to the lot for about
2 weeks and quit again. He know lives on the Russellville strip in one of
his many cars.
- Jamie King now attends the University
- Vic Dura also attends the University
- Tim McCravy was discharged from the
Coast Guard for medical reasons and is now living in a van down by the river.
- Joel Peeples is working at Best Buy
and attends UNA.
- Chris Joiner, aka STUART, is
now married and has a kid.
- Jacob Cody now works at Winn Dixie
in Killen, AL and attends UNA.
- Jeremy Cobb is now in Dairy working on the
- Michael Gehrs is now on the ICS team working
on the "inside."
- Jeremy Risner is now on the ICS team working
on the "inside."
- Michael Danley is now a member of the Florence
- Kenny White is doing something somewhere....
- Daniel has a sheet metal job making over twice
what he did at Wal-Mart, so I guess that means he makes about $5 an hour.
- Randall is probably still trying to get a job
as a cartoon/anime artist.