98 Biography Page of Past 98s
In this section you will read about the people who
were members of 98s and have now moved on in life to other things.
Nicknames and Biographies of Past 98s
- Jason Isbell: Jason's
- Vic Dura: The Destroyer - Vic's
- Michael Danley: Big Monkey - Michael's
- Jamie King: The King - Jamie's
- Wayne Behel: The Duke of Hurl
- Jacob Cody: Scrody
- Heath Parnell: The Fro
- Chris Joiner: Steeurt
- Jeremy Cobb: The Magical Gnome (affectionately called Joey by a few
- David Price: Papa
- Tim McCravy: Gravy
- Mike: Paco
- Jeremy Risner: The Machine
- Daniel: Little Girl
- Randall: The Rat
- David Jones: *****
- Michael Bogus: Boomhower
- Joel Peeples: Gertner
- Chuck: My Talkin' Tonka Truck
- Rusty: The Mule
- Brad: Sea Bass
- Jonathon: Mudd
- Dustin: Hoss
Email Addresses and Homepages of Past 98s
Special Talents of Past 98s
- POA Photography: No girl ever refused to pose for Joel or Cobb.
- The Duke of Hurl: Wayne Behel can vomit on command. Very
- Singing: Brent Rhoden, Tim McCravy, Jamie King, and Heath
Parnell were adept at singing old country tunes along with Motown classics.
- Heath Parnell: Heath is well known for being able to grow
the biggest fro any white guy has ever dreamed of.
- Vic Dura: He could make any manager so mad that they would
be on the verge of shooting him. He could also destroy any cart.